»

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Favorite Pink Zebra Product

Someone recently asked me what my most favorite product is from Pink Zebra.  This was truly difficult for me because I LOVE many of the scents of sprinkles, (see my previous post on my favorite scents!) I am enamored by the beautiful shades that are easily placed over the base and the fact that I can mix and match both!  But…if I had to choose just one thing, it would be the White Pink Zebra Simmering Lights base.

I love how I only have to use a teaspoon of sprinkles and it bellows wonderful fragrance throughout my house!  I also love the sensual & calming light it provides and if I add a shade, even better!  I can add a light shade to keep the light flowing or a darker shade for a more intimate setting.

The best part economically, is that there is no need to buy many warmers!  With just one warmer, you can purchase beautiful shades to change out the look as often as you like.  You can’t beat the beauty of this versatile warmer for $25! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment