»

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Can I Use Sprinkles in my existing warmer?


The short answer is Yes!  That being said, there are a lot of different types of warmers out there and Pink Zebra cannot guarantee that the fragrance of Sprinkles will be as potent in ALL warmers as they will be in Pink Zebra Simmering Lights or Simmer Pots.  I personally own 3 warmers that I purchased in the past and in one of them the sprinkles are very fragrant and in another they are not so potent.

I prefer having the ONE Simmering Light and trade out the shade depending upon the mood I'm in, rather than managing 3 separate warmers.  I'm actually going to sell my existing warmers and bars because I don't like them as much as my new sprinkles and simmering light!

The other aspect to this answer is for existing bar and candle lovers.  You can use sprinkles in other ways aside from your warmer that you can't do with bars.  You can make your own candles and give them to people as very affordable and personable gifts that you make yourself.  Additionally, you can add sprinkles to your existing candles.  Many of the store bought candles burn right down the middle and leave a lot of wax left along the sides, with sprinkles you can fill in that gap to resurrect your existing candle.


0 comments:

Post a Comment