»

Monday, March 11, 2013

Kick-Off Party a Success!

Yesterday was my kick-off party and it went fabulous! We did have some bad weather but that didn't hold back my scent loving ladies from coming out!  We had great food, yummy drinks, and of course Amazing Pink Zebra Products!  I've posted some pictures, as well as the recipes from my party!





I combined a cash and carry show with the book orders so people who only wanted a couple of jars of sprinkles could buy what they wanted and take it home the same day!





Crockpot Ham N Potatoes

1 bag frozen diced potatoes/hashbrown with peppers
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 bag of sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup sour cream
1 package diced ham

Mix all ingredients together and put into crockpot on high for 2 hours or until hot and bubbling.



Cowboy Caviar

2 cans black eyed peas
1 can black beans
1 can pinto beans
2 cans shoepeg corn
1 can niblet corn 
1 large can diced tomatoes
1 small can diced tomatoes (I get it with jalapenos or peppers to spice it up)
1 - 8 oz bottle zesty Italian salad dressing
1 - 16 oz favorite jar of salsa (I get medium flavor)
1 bunch green onions - chopped
1/2 bunch cilantro - chopped
Franks "Red Hot" Sauce to taste (1/4 cup or so)

Open all cans of beans, corn, and salsa and pour into a large strainer and drain well. (I do beans together, then corn, etc, because otherwise they all don't fit into one strainer). 
After draining, place in large sealable bowl. 
Add chopped green onions and cilantro.
Mix bottle of Zesty Italian dressing.
Add some Franks hot sauce.
Serve cool and best if sits in fridge overnight.
Serve with corn chips or Fritos.

MAKES VERY LARGE QUANITY!

1 comments:

mackyton said...

Seems to be an amazing kickoff party. Recently, I arranged a dinner party with my friends at one of best LA venues. Arranged a great party centerpiece and hired a renowned caterer. They prepared delicious food for this event.

Post a Comment